Medicare Quotes in Michigan is dedicated to ensuring the security and quality of your visit. The policy below explains how we may apply and secure your information.
There are two types of information that we collect. Non-specifically-identifiable information that is collected in aggregate (website use information) and personal information that you choose to provide to us.
Medicare Quotes in Michigan is not a licensed insurance carrier. Any information that you provide us with does not pre-qualify you for insurance.
- Acceptance of the Policy. You accept this Policy by using any part of the website, including by submitting a form or information request. BY SUBMITTING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US, YOU AUTHORIZE Medicare Quotes in Michigan TO CONTACT YOU VIA E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE IN ORDER TO PROCESS AND/OR FULFILL YOUR REQUEST. EVEN IF YOU ARE REGISTERED ON THE NATIONAL DO NOT CALL LIST OR ANY EQUIVALENT STATE DO NOT CALL LIST. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED AT THE PHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDE TO US, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT IS A CELLULAR PHONE OR A LAND LINE.
- Personal Information. Medicare Quotes in Michigan does not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. If you decide to submit personal information to us, Medicare Quotes in Michigan may use it to fulfill your request for insurance, or to follow up with you to provide the information that you requested. By submitting personal information to us, you grant us the right to use your personal information, including but not limited to, the right to sell your information to third parties.
Personal Information could include the following: address, telephone number, e-mail, insurance amount, contact name, etc.
You may provide information of a personal nature to us for the following situations (for example):
- To share with insurance carriers for the purpose of receiving information about a service or product in which you are interested
- To ask a question or seek additional information
- To share your comments or feedback about our web sites
- To register to receive communications from Medicare Quotes in Michigan
You hereby agree that the information you provide does not constitute private health information as is generally understood in the industry.
If you voluntarily choose to provide us with personal information, we will use it for any purpose, including but not limited to, the following:
- To share with our partners for the purpose of sending you information about a product or service in which you have expressed interest or in which we believe you will be interested
- To send communications that you have requested from Medicare Quotes in Michigan
- To improve or customize the content and/or layout of our web pages
- To contact you when necessary
- To send you related information which we think you might be interested in
By agreeing to these terms, you hereby consent to disclosure of any record or communication where Medicare Quotes in Michigan, in its sole discretion, determines the disclosure to be appropriate.
- Anonymous Information. When you visit our site, we collect anonymous information about your browsing. This may include things such as: Browser types, IP address of visitors to our Web page, Cookies, Computer Operating Systems, and Clear Gifs from e-mails and ad banners. We also collect aggregate information on what pages visitors access and how long they stay on each page. We use this information to improve our marketing and promotional activities, to analyze our site usage, and customize our site to better meet the needs of our site visitors.
We do not (and cannot) use Browser types, IP address, Cookies, Operating Systems, or Clear Gifs to retrieve personal information about you, or other computer users from your computer.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure. Medicare Quotes in Michigan may use your personal information for any purpose in its sole discretion. We may share your Personal Information with selected third parties to offer you products or services that we think will interest you. We may disclose it in compliance with applicable laws and/or if we are responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
To process your insurance referral request, we (and our third party partners and affiliates) may require your name, phone number, e-mail address, and estimated financial information such as debts, salary, credit, etc. In select cases, a social security number may be requested.
- Anti-Spam Policy. Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail which has not been requested by the recipient. You will not receive Medicare Quotes in Michigan e-mail communications unless you submit your e-mail address. You may receive third-party e-mails advertising products and services from our partners and affiliates. If you submit your e-mail (or other Personal Information) to websites to which we are linked or which are linked to us, we are not responsible for their practices. Although we encourage third-parties to abide by Can-SPAM laws, we cannot enforce or change their actions. If you wish to remove your contact information from the third-party, please follow their opt-out instructions.
- Third Party Advertising. Third-party advertising companies may serve ads on our website. These third-party advertising companies may employ Cookies and/or Clear Gifs to measure and improve the effectiveness of ads for their clients. To do so, these companies may use anonymous information about your visits to our website and other websites. This information can include: date and or time of banner ad shown, the specific banner ad that was shown, Cookies, and the IP address. This information can be used for online preference marketing purposes. Clear Gifs, Cookies, and the IP address are not tied to users’ personally identifiable information.
- Contact Us. Medicare Quotes in Michigan 248-214-3570